Charged With A Violent Crime? Defend Yourself Vigorously.
Any criminal matter is a serious problem you need to confront head-on as soon as possible. This means getting an attorney on your side and fighting for the most favorable outcome your case allows. If you are convicted, a criminal record will follow you for a very long time. Your job opportunities and other life goals may be seriously limited if you are convicted of a violent crime such as:
- Aggravated assault
- Domestic violence
- Sexual assault
- Robbery or burglary
- Vehicular manslaughter, perhaps with DUI/DWI charges involved
I am Memphis criminal defense attorney Eric Mogy and I will fight for you. When I become your lawyer, I will fight for your constitutional rights and the best outcome attainable such as:
- Charges dropped
- Charges and/or penalties reduced
- Probation instead of jail
- No jail or prison time
- A resolution without a criminal conviction
Were There Mitigating Circumstances? Did Law Enforcement Fail To Identify You Conclusively?
An effective defense strategy will take into account all facts and interpretations of those facts. For best results, do not talk to a police investigator or even to your family and friends in an attempt to explain “your side of the story.” Leave these communications to your defense lawyer. If Mogy Law Firm becomes your defense team, I will personally examine every bit of evidence and legal analysis until I find the key to a successful outcome for you.
- Did police fail to prove you were the alleged offender?
- Is there a good reason to question the credibility or motives of witnesses who pointed police in your direction?
- Even if evidence shows you harmed someone, did you do so in self-defense?
- Do you have anger management issues that can be addressed as part of a resolution to your case such as probation?
- Do you suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after faithful service to your country in Iraq, Afghanistan or elsewhere? Your case may be heard in veterans’ court, with more opportunities for deferred adjudication and other favorable outcomes.
- Are you under age 18 and if so, can your case be kept in juvenile court?
There is no substitute for trusting attorney-client collaboration in your defense. Let me guide you after an arrest for an alleged violent crime such as assault with or without a firearm or any weapon.
Contact A Lawyer Today Who Will Fight For Your Freedom And Your Future
I invite you to give me the opportunity to explain how I can help defend you in the face of criminal charges. In my criminal defense practice, I work with people from all walks of life who have been accused of violent crimes, alcohol-related offenses (such as DUI/DWI) and more.
Call or complete the online intake form on this website to schedule a consultation. Se habla español.